The 3rd International Symposium on Multimodal Medical Engineering (MME) will be held on January 29, 2019.
We are very pleased to have the 3rd International Symposium on Multimodal Medical Engineering (MME). In the morning session, we will present our recent research outcomes in the six talks and the 14 poster presentations. In the afternoon, we have invited three distinguished researchers：Shaoying Huang (Singapore University of Technology and Design), Jun Chen (Mayo Clinic) and Yukako Yagi (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center) as keynote lecturers. They are also strong collaborators of our group. We also hope that many participants will join the reception in the evening and boost their relationship.
About this event
- Date&Time: January, 29, 2019. 10:00〜16:30
- Venue: Conference Room, 2F Engineering Research Building 2, Nishi-Chiba Campus, Chiba University.
- Advanced registration is not necessary for the symposium.
- Advanced registration is necessary for the reception (free admission for lectures):
please send an e-mail with your name and affiliation to:
e.yamaguchi(at)chiba-u.jp ＊Please replace (at) by @
- Charge: 2,000 yen/person (in the plan) ＊Payment on site. Cash only.